Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer – Predica Predica
Stanowisko: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer - Predica
Termin do: bez terminu
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
About company: Predica is a place where you will never get bored or stand still. If you are looking for repeatable work ‘nine-to-five’, corporate atmosphere or individual work, it is not with us. Interesting people, innovative approach to IT projects, flexible work models – this is what distinguishes us.
We are currently looking for a person for the position ‘Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer’. If you are ambitious and ready for challenges, join our team.
- Development and implementing business solutions using Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM and .NET,
- Active participation in projects as a member of the project team – to keep abreast of all new developments and changes in the IT market,
- Translation of business requirements into the technical specification, creation of technical charges for sales offers,
- Troubleshooting technical problems and solving them,
- Caring for high-quality solutions and setting priorities for others,
- Keep up to date to newest MS technology.
- Min. 2 years’ experience in commercial projects in CRM area,
- Knowledge and understanding of design patterns and their applications,
- Ability to work in a team and mentoring less experienced team members,
- Good knowledge of English,
- Nice to have experience with the Microsoft Azure platform.
- 8k PLN self-development budget for training, international conferences, university courses,
- Quarterly financial bonuses,
- Travel insurance, subsistence allowance, additional benefit with longer involvement abroad (up to 20% of salary)
- Hardware budget,
- All necessary licenses and tools for performing work,
- Co-financing of Multisport Card,
- Co-financing of Medical Care,
- Co-financing of additional group insurance,
- International projects for various market sectors/verticals,
- Clear, quantitative conditions for position promotion and a career path,
- Authorized certifications have done on a regular basis,
- Flexible working hours including remote work,
- Able to work in any of our multiple locations.